This is where I would like to be this time of year!

Unfortunately, this is where I am!
And it makes me feel like this!
So what do you do when the kids head back to school on Monday after a good (but long) Christmas break, only to stay in school through half of Wednesday before heading home for 1 scheduled early out and 2 unscheduled days off (really?) for extremely cold temps that keep the whole family cooped up for more family fun (not to mention gearing up for a weekend followed by yet another scheduled teacher work day on Monday)?
Well, of course you play dress up in Mom's closet with all the shoes you can find.


You lie around watching movies Mom picked up at the movie store.
And you play a little Phase 10 to pass the time.
Things better start warming up soon and getting back to normal or we all might go crazy!!


2 comments:
I f.e.e.l your pain! We were out Monday, the 4th for a snow day, went back to school on Tuesday and Wednesday even WITH bad roads because they anticipated we'd be OUT Thursday and Friday with the cold, and we were. It's amazing we haven't all used each other for Whack-A-Mole! Some parents on facebook were "Yea! No School". And I'm thinking, "ARE YOU CRAZY????" Next week can't get here soon enough. Just think... school AND 40s and 50s. I think I'll celebrate by sitting around, watching whatever I want on TV, and eating chocolate. ;-)
Love it...awe, the poor kids tomorrow in Primary. Nobody likes the Wicked Witch of the West! Hope your day is good!
Post a Comment