Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Greatest Man I Know!

{And that's saying a lot!}

A couple days ago Kris celebrated his 42nd birthday.  How I love this man!


Here are 42 reasons {a few among many} why I love him so much!

1.  He loves to cook meals at the end of his work day!
2.  He tells me he loves me at least 10 times a day.
3.  He is a great father to our children.
4.  He looks distinguished and oh-so-handsome with his salt-and-pepper hair.
5.  He is meek.
6.  He is strong.
7.  He has a solid testimony of atonement of Jesus Christ.
8.  He is fun to talk to.
9.  He sends me random love emails.
10.  He faithful honors the priesthood he holds.
11. He serves others.
12. He provides for all our needs and many of our wants.
13.  He is my best friend.
14.  He takes me on dates.
15.  He lets me control the checkbook.
16.  He never raises his voice to me.
17.  He takes his kids on one-on-one dates.
18.  He is kind.
19.  He brings me flowers.
20.  He supports my crazy obsessions.
21.  He tells me I'm beautiful--even when I am obviously not.
22.  He does the dishes.
23.  He cleans the house.
24.  He is a great example.
25.  He is humble.
26.  He laughs at my jokes.
27.  He shares my brain--often making the same comments at the same time.
28.  He doesn't care what car he drives so I can drive the car I like to drive.
29.  He takes me on adventures.
30.  He helps me with geography--which I am terrible at--by taking me places.
31. He is a romantic.
32.  He is practical.
33.  He likes to cuddle.
34.  He willingly watches chick flicks with me.
35.  He teaches his children principles of the gospel.
36.  He shares his light.
37.  He studies his scriptures daily.
38.  He likes to hold my hand.
39.  He works hard at his job and church callings.
40.  He shares my values and beliefs.
41.  He plans for our retirement.
42.  He loves me despite all my weaknesses. 

I Love You Kris.  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Steve Hiltbrand said...

We also love and respect Kris. He is a great husband for our daughter and a wonderful father for our grandchildren. Kris is the best son-in-law anyone could have. Thanks Kris and we love you.
Steve and Lorraine