Friday, December 2, 2011

Before We Get To Christmas

So I've been a bit negligent on my blog of late.  I feel like I am just hanging on for dear life.  But over the last month we celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom and dad.  We discovered after talking, that this is the first time in 19 years my parents have come to our home for Thanksgiving.  Wow!  Can that be true?  And we have only spent 2 Thanksgivings at their house in all that time.  And I LOVE Thanksgiving with family.  Just one of the downsides of living far from home.




And, of course, we forgot to take any pictures.  So here are a couple of the decorations just to show that I really am thankful for SO MANY THINGS.  And I don't want to let the month go without at least saying I am thankful for all my blessings--at the top of my list being Jesus Christ and my family.

Then, we sent Jack off on a jet plane to spend the week in DisneyWorld with grandma and grandpa.  He is having a great time and I will recap that later.



And finally, we celebrated Kris's birthday with a couple fun gifts and a dinner at Applebees (yeah, we really go all out!).  We love you, Dad.  Here's to a good year going forward.  We would like to put 2011 in the books and look to the future.  We're so thankful for all you do for our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had a good Thanks, and hope Kris had a good B-day.