Monday, February 13, 2012

Showing Me the Love!

A couple weeks ago, some of my seminary students really showed me the love.  For a whole week, I was welcomed with notes, chocolate, and gifts on the front seat of my car.  Then, one morning, a few girls were suspiciously tardy (and I mean really tardy) to class.  That was very unlike them, but I let it slide.  Then I discovered why.  They had been improving the windows on my car.





And one night, we came home to find our driveway covered in drawings and some super yummy cookies on our doorstep.







And finally they composed a song for me and emailed it to me (which I can't figure out how to upload here).

What a good group of kids I have this year.  I love them.  The future is in good hands with these youth.

ps. check out how awesome this weather looks.  That was last week when we were enjoying days in the 60s.  Now we are back to snow and biting cold.  Spring can't get here soon enough (even though winter has been pretty good this year).

No comments: