So, I am trying to exercise patience in this whole house building thing. And let me tell you, it is requiring a fair amount.
Here is where our house stands as of today. (Notice the lack of workers? They're apparently at lunch.)
Some progress, I admit. But it sat for an entire month as a foundation during gorgeous weather. And now we have snow.
And to make matters even worse for me. See this house? With the guy busily preparing the roof for shingles? And the windows installed?
It's our same house, in our same neighborhood, being built by the same builder--for another new family in our ward. AND it was dug 3 weeks after ours. So why the delays for us? Your guess is as good as mine. I get no clear answers when I ask over and over and over again.
Here's to hoping we will still make our deadline because the weather only goes down hill from here.


2 comments:
I would be beyond livid if that were the case. This is completely unacceptable...and to not have answers! Makes me mad and it isn't even my house being built!
Yeah, I need to have you here so you could fight my battles for me!!!!
Post a Comment