This month has also been filled with performances, museums, games, and milestones.
We have listened to Josh perform with his school band and also an honor band through Weber State.
Emmie performed in her Christmas concert. (Sorry. We were so far back that the picture we took was terrible. So use your imagination on what another choir performance looked like!)
And Olivia performed with a newly formed elementary school concert. We are really missing the Iowa music programs in school. There each grade has one or two concerts a year, to really get comfortable with performing. Here, singing is a new concept until jr. high. I am thankful the kids have had exposure before that.
I also joined Olivia for a field trip up to the Museum of Natural History at the U. As much as I don't like the U, I have to admit that it was a pretty cool museum. And the kids had a great time.
Jack, Kris, and I were able to catch a BYU basketball game when they traveled to Weber State--and won.
And Kris and I hit a milestone this year. On Dec. 21, 2012 (yes, the day the world was supposed to end), we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. Hard to believe I have been with him longer in my life than I have been without him. We got married when I was 19 so hitting the 20 is a big step. He can't say the same until we hit our 24th (+ 1 month) anniversary. I love him so much and can't wait to spend eternity with him.




No comments:
Post a Comment