Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mom Needed a Time Out!




This past weekend I headed to Kansas City with some friends for Time Out For Women! We had a fun time together and the speakers were really great. The theme for the conference was "Sweet Assurance" and it focused on finding the things in our lives that we really "know" and can depend on when times get uncertain. Here is what I "know." I know that my life is very blessed with a lot of "knowing." How grateful I am for that. But I came away with a new resolve as well--a new "know" that I am going to work hard to develop. I am not going to reveal it here as it is a work in progress. But hopefully someday you will see it for yourselves.

Until then, here are some fun pictures from the trip. There are a couple of me with the girls and one of my little family in wood. Katie talked me into getting these little children to go along with the dancing couple I already had on my dresser. (Just kidding--I totally copied her idea. She fell in love with them first and then I followed her lead. Don't you love them?)

No comments: