

What did you do last Friday night? We had fun learning the ins and outs of changing a tire on my car. I had been driving on it all day without any problem. So when Kris got home from work and asked, "How did you get a flat tire?" I replied, "What flat tire?" We went out to the garage to find the tire completely FLAT. So the boys headed outside to figure out how to remove our very dusty spare and put it on. Thank goodness for Jack and Josh. They helped figure the whole thing out. It was cold, but thankfully they got it done.
Apparently I had picked up a nail somewhere. Thankfully it hadn't gone flat as I drove to Omaha and back by myself that day. Better in the garage. After a patch on the old tire, we are back to business.
No comments:
Post a Comment