Monday, November 16, 2009

Olivia Takes Disney World!












One of the very generous things my parents do for each of their grandkids is take them individually to Disney World during the year of their 8th birthday. It's a great opportunity for them to get to know their grandkids on a personal basis. And they get to see a whole new side of the kids, away from parents.

So after a whole week of running, running, running, my parents had a new name for Olivia--OLIVIA with a "A" for attitude. They said she was fine, but they saw a whole new side of her. And she ran them like crazy. When they got home, they were WIPED OUT! But I think they all had a great time. Here are a couple fun shots.

1 comment:

lori said...

I think that is so wonderful that your parents do that. How fun. I LOVE the halloween costumes, the candy corn is my favorite.
Thanks for the sweet comments. they really mean a lot. I don't fill very strong right now and all the prayers I can get are appreciated. You have such a darling family and we can't wait to see you all again.