This birthday has been awesome! Here are some of the highlights:
**Breakfast in Bed by my daughters
**Being woken up to singing and a video camera in my face for said breakfast
**Chocolate and a personal short story from my youngest son {see below for translation if you can't appreciate his 6-year-old story telling skills}

"Once upon a time there was a hungry troll. Then super mom saved the day."
**A garbage can from the family {trust me--if you have been in my kitchen recently, you will understand why this is such a GREAT gift!}

**A special video, directed by Emmie, of all the reasons my wonderful family loves me
**Coupons for various things, including one for 5 BIG favors (all I have to do is fill in the bubbles to redeem!)

**Dinner with my fabulous husband (who, I might add, ROCKS!! Love, Love, Love him!)
**Dancing with my friends in Body Jam, pumping iron with my friends in Y Pump, eating cookies with my friends after said Y classes! (Why were we exercising?)
**Lunch with awesome friends--the company was great, the service--not so much!
**Chocolate, jewelry, and shower stuff from friends (three of my favorite things!)
**Fresh flowers
**More chocolate, in the form of a cake (pretty sure Kris is going for death by chocolate), with my family
AND FINALLY:
**Promises of enjoying warmer weather in the coming months. It may be in a box right now, but soon I will be wasting away the summer days, book in hand, in the back yard in this little beauty--the very thoughtful gift from my fabulous husband {Did I mention that I Love, Love, Love him?}
What a Fabulous Birthday! Bring on a great Year!

5 comments:
Sounds like a great day!! Have fun with the grandparents this week.
Happy Birthday friend! I'm so glad you had a GREAT day. You are wonderful :)
Glad you had a great birthday. You deserve it. Have a fabulous day1
Happy Birthday! We are glad it was such a good one. BTW- Dad said he thought you guys might be set up on skype- we just got set up and I'm sure our kids would love to talk to their cousins sometime.
Sounds like a perfect birthday for a Mom. Can't believe we are 37 this year. You look exactly the same as when you were 18! I think of you every March 10 - I have a knack for never forgetting anyone's birthday! Have fun this summer with your new gift!
Post a Comment