Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break--Up North!

Like all sane people, we headed...north for spring break (wait, isn't warmer weather south?). Grandma and Grandpa Hiltbrand made the trek east to come see us again this spring break and we decided Minneapolis (and Mall of America) was the perfect destination.

Here are the highlights.

**Riding the rollercoasters in Mall of America


**Walking, walking, and walking the Mall of America (Quite overrated, in my opinion--but I guess everyone has to say they have done it at least once.)



**Swimming in the hotel pool (sorry no pic--I forgot)

**Breakfast at McDonalds (surprisingly, this usually is a highlight of our travels!)


**Trip to the St. Paul Science Center (seriously better than Des Moines'--the kids had a blast while Grandma and Grandpa patiently waited.)





3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun together. Our family trip is coming up in June. Zions National Park and Mesquite. Should be fun. We are going "Down-South". Good to see ya. Wish we could see you more! You'll have to check out my entry today.

Anonymous said...

Kris' shirt looks a little baggy on him. I never thought I would be the heaviest out of my brothers. Good job on the weight loss Bro! I hope to get there this summer.

The mall of america looks way fun.

Jonathan & Sara said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Hope you had a good time! Love ya!