I'm all about family traditions. I think they are a great way to cement a family. So here is one of our favorites--Matching Tees for the 4th of July. It used to only be my favorite tradition, with others in the family not so excited. But over the years, they have all gotten used to it and (don't let them fool you!) now they look forward to it with as much eagerness as I do.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!
I'm so glad we get to do fun things like this together.
Here is a little trip down memory lane for us.
[stay tuned for a later post detailing more holiday weekend festivities.]

{2000--cute kids}
{2004--Grandma Hiltbrand's house}
{2005--Burge's awesome backyard}
{2007--This is one of my FAVORITES! We grabbed a random lady at the parade to take our family picture and she CUT OFF Kris's head--classic!}
{2010--at the West Des Moines parade on Saturday, July 3, with about half our ward, in front of the stake center since we won't make it to the July 4th festivities on Sunday. Check out Jack licking Olivia. Who are these kids?}





No comments:
Post a Comment