Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Get Your Groove On!


Remember this card from my birthday last year? It's still true. I still love to dance once a week at the Y and my kids are still totally embarrassed. It is one of those classes that is more fun than work; and it makes me feel not quite the old mom that I really am.

So a couple weeks ago our local TV station came in to video our class for a special segment they call "Work Out of the Week." And last night our story aired.

Check out this video. I'm the one in the front with the pink shirt and pig tails (if you couldn't recognize me).


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sitting here laughing...at least it wasn't the day when you were really shaking your booty...have you shown your kids this yet? And have you told them it was broadcast on the news for the whole greater DM area to see?

Tiffany Tolman said...

no...no... and no. ! I am waiting to mortify them. :-)

All of us, but mostly Heidi said...

That's awesome. I want to join! You're a good dancer!

Anonymous said...

So wonderful to call you family! Is that how Kris lost his weight? lol

Ashley said...

I couldn't get the link to work, but that is pretty awesome. We are having a halloween party in a few weeks and Brent suggested we have a monster mash dance contest which was a great idea until I realized that I would also have to participate. I do not dance for good reason, but yay for you!!!

Tammy said...

I think that is awesome. It looks like a really fun class and I think it is great you are doing something for YOU that you love.

McKay & Dani said...

You go girl! That is so awesome! Jonathan thinks I need to sign up!

Amy Holt said...

Looks like fun! Reminds me of the good ol' days of aerobics in the early a.m. at the church!