Of course I will give the update to our lives soon. But for now, here is a link to the details about our home. If you know of anyone interested in buying it, let us know.
Hey Marie. Long time, no talk. We are moving to the Ogden/Layton area. Kris will be working in Ogden so we will see where we end up. We will definitely have to connect. :)
3 comments:
Where are you moving? Far away? Close? Email me if you don't want to post it. - Marie
Hey Marie. Long time, no talk. We are moving to the Ogden/Layton area. Kris will be working in Ogden so we will see where we end up. We will definitely have to connect. :)
We'll miss you!!
By the way, I didn't get a chance to tell you yesterday that your talk was beautiful. I will forever be inspired by you, Tiffany.
Post a Comment