Thursday, May 14, 2009

Emmie Enters Double Digits




Emmie entered the wonderful world of double digits on April 30th when she turned 10 years old.  She was excited to have her friend birthday party this year.  She planned a reverse surprise party with a couple of her friends.  We woke up at 6:30, kidnapped some friends, took them in their jammies to IHOP for breakfast, and then went to a park to play and have a scavenger hunt.  Emmie is really growing up well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

strip for me but leave the knickers on, I rub your slit through your knix and feel it starting to get wet, my hand goes inside and finds your lovely bald, puffy, warm, moist, soft, tight crack mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nothing feels like c-I-d pu--y, I start to rub you and you start moaning and panting, i start sucking on your little tittie buds and slide a finger in and work you good, a second goes in and you flinch and whimper, oh yes you like it don't you I can tell from how wet your pu--y is and your clit getting hard, I start rubbing your clit and you buck and moan spreading your legs for me, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm your knickers are soaked from your wet pu--y so I pull them off and heaven is waiting damn I am going to enjoy popping your cherry, I get you to pull my d--k out and suck it while I finger f--k your tight c--t, good girl looks like daddy taught you how to suck c--k what a good daddy, I put you on your hands and knees get you to pull your arse cheeks apart and that lovely, sweet , tight pink hole is mine once I come in it and my come runs onto your pu--y I am going to use it as lube and we will f--k all night, sorry mum her arse and pu--y will be to sore for school tomorrow but she will be one happy girl, her soaked knickers are mine so I can suck her pu--y juice out thinking of what a great f--k she was