Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th!


Did I mention something before about global warming?  I sure would like to see it.  We enjoyed a balmy 66 degrees for our July 4th celebrations this year.  But we had a great day, despite the chilly weather--from golfing early in the morning (and losing keys on the course), going to the parade, dropping all the poppers on the kitchen floor by accident and giving dad a heart attack, a cook out with friends, sparklers, a hornet sting on the bottom of a foot, and fireworks huddled in blankets.  Hope you all had a great day as well!

2 comments:

lori said...

I love the new family picture at the top. Very cute.
I thought the tent story was hilarious.

Britney said...

Tiffany, what a gorgeous garden you've got growing. I found your blog through Ginnie's and just wanted to say thanks for the cucumbers. Hillary brought some over today.