Updating this blog has been looming large in my mind for some time now. I have been meaning to sit down here and add individual pictures of all our adventures and explain what was happening. But there have just been A LOT of things going on and A LOT of pictures to go with them. And I have been a little overwhelmed.
So this afternoon, with my work computer broken and nothing else to fill my time, I sat down to get the job done. And I thought, maybe I would just put it all together in a movie and kill two birds with one stone. I don't enjoy scrapbooking, but this is a great way to update the blog AND make something that our family can look at over and over again to remember the fun times (thanks for that great idea, Hillary!) So with that in mind, I hope you enjoy this video update of the last couple months of our lives in pictures.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment