Remember all the fun associated with the winter season in Iowa? Lots and lots of snow paraphernalia--all over the house and garage--and fun winter storms that cause the state to shut down for days at a time.
As some of you may have heard, much of the midwest is currently being pounded by a big snow storm, the biggest in a decade according to our local weather guy. Today the snow is falling, falling, falling. Tomorrow we are supposed to get 40 mph winds that will cause blizzard conditions throughout the day. We are guessing that school, along with the rest of everything, will be closed down. That puts a damper on this mom's Christmas shopping plans, but all will be well as long as the storm moves along and roads get cleared before Saturday when I perform in my first concert of the season.
3 comments:
Oh Brrr.....I feel so sorry for you guys! Stay warm & safe!
Woosh my blog is more of the same :-) You guys stay warm today! The world is shut down (at least our little world)
You have had a ton going on. I bet your kids had a blast in the snow. I love the tree. Have a great day!
Post a Comment