I Don't know what's worse--
Finding out that the way Emmie's middle school celebrates Homecoming week is by having "80s Day" {am I seriously old enough to have children having theme days based on my. . . um . . . glory days?}



Or discovering that the place she gets her inspiration is my photo album from jr. high. {Gotta love it! That's all I have to say!}


6 comments:
That is too funny!
Yeah, you think it is because that's how you looked too. ;-) Weren't we funny (looking)!
Troy is laughing. Says he remembers you with that hair!!
Can you say Punky Brewster? I can when I see that. lol Funny pics Tiff. What's even funnier is seeing pictures of Kris in his Millcreek Junior High Basketball jersey. Nobody donned the white legs/John Stockton look alike quite like the ole bro! So don't feel bad.
I love it!
Dad and I both got a great laugh out of it.
Post a Comment