Monday, September 13, 2010

The Latest

Since I last posted, we have had a few things going on around here. First, Grandma and Grandpa Hiltbrand came to visit for Labor Day weekend. We love having them come. It helps us stay connected. While they were here, they got to see Josh march at his first football game.







Grandpa spent time with the kids playing Wii. It's a great bonding experience for them all.



Grandma spent lots of time sewing halloween costumes and other things for the kids. (Thanks, Grandma! It is sooo appreciated! And I can't wait to show you Jack's costume. He cracks me up!)



And Grandpa got me hooked on a new thing. He is a movie lover. So naturally, he subscribes to Netflix. While he was here, he hooked up his LCD projector (which he conveniently had in his car for a presentation he was giving on the way home from their trip) to his computer and turned our family room into a movie theater all weekend with fun movies on the wall. We all loved it. So much, in fact, that I broke down and signed up for the 1 month free trial. So what have I been doing since they left? Yep, you guessed it. Watching some great movies. Here are a couple of my favorites.




Who doesn't love that?



I have to admit that this Netflix may not be the greatest thing ever. Why, you ask? Because I might get sucked in. I can't get enough of the British period pieces. It's a good thing there aren't that many out there or I may never get anything done around here.

1 comment:

Jonathan & Sara said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!! I love netflix! It has been a lifesaver! I am on it a lot at work! Helps keep me awake!! :)