I love going to friends' blogs and finding surprising little drawings for no reason. It's just a fun thing to do and it does prove that sometimes you do get things for free. So I am having my first {of hopefully many} fun little drawing just for visiting.
In honor of the "Christmas" card I just sent out, I am going to be giving this fun little book away to one of you to get ready for the season.

Just leave a comment {say anything you want, even if it's just your name--you don't have to have a blog to enter} on this post and you will be entered into the drawing.
I will pick a winner on October 5th, so you have some time.
Good luck!
6 comments:
What a fun idea! Pick Me! ;) Love ya!
Cute book :) So fun!
no, pick me!
Love the family picture. You guys are such a lifesaver thanks so much for helping with Alyssa for seminary. Love the book so NO, do not pick Heidi pick me:)
Thanks for the "Christmas" card. It was fun to see your family! I love the drawing idea. How fun!
Amy
We could use some Christmas ideas. Pick us.
Post a Comment